UP ALL NIGHT
WEEK RATINGS (18-49)
1 3.7
2 4.7
3 2.1
4 2.4
5 2.1
OVERALL AVG 3.0 (skewed from weeks 1, 2)
my TRUE TREND 2.2 (weeks 3-5)
This show has developed a solid core fan base and i expect it to be picked up or at least another season very shortly. the writing is smart, however formulalic (last episode, ava got rather jealous of reagan's attention to amy. (amy is a baby, but ava is the child) basically, reagen is a mother of two, one aged three or so months, the other, thirty something.
I'm not what i think will happen to this show, I personally didn't like it, but I can see the appeal for others. The ratings have dropped significantly though.
ReplyDeleteI'm quite surprised. I still attribute the initial poor ratings performance to poor promotion. I'm hoping NBC might move it into a different time slot to give it a boost. If it can survive this season, I think it has the opportunity to grow an audience over time, similar to The Big Bang Theory, which now has a large, dedicated following despite its initial narrowly-focused appeal.
ReplyDelete