UP ALL NIGHT WEEK 3 PERFORMANCE
| 8:00PM | FOX | The X Factor (8-10p) | 3.9 | 11 | 11,514 |
| CBS | Survivor: South Pacific | 3.1 | 9 | 10,459 | |
| ABC | 2.6 | 8 | 8,552 | ||
| NBC | 2.1 | 6 | 5,344 | ||
| CW | 0.6 | 2 | 1,427 | ||
| tvbythenumbers.com | |||||
| 8:30PM | ABC | Suburgatory (premiere) | 3.3 | 9 | 9,805 |
| NBC | 1.0 | 3 | 3,107 | ||
| tvbythenumbers.com | |||||
| 9:00PM | ABC | 5.6 | 14 | 13,237 | |
| CBS | 3.6 | 9 | 12,623 | ||
| NBC | Harry's Law | 1.2 | 3 | 7,443 | |
| CW | America's Next Top Model | 0.8 | 2 | 1,711 | |
| tvbythenumbers.com | |||||
| 9:30PM | ABC | Happy Endings (premiere) | 3.2 | 8 | 7,376 |
| tvbythenumbers.com | |||||
| 10:00PM | CBS | 3.0 | 8 | 11,643 | |
| ABC | 2.7 | 7 | 8,550 | ||
| NBC | Law & Order: SVU | 2.0 | 5 | 7,141 | |
-
via NBC press note:
via NBC press note:
Streaming sneak peeks for up all night and whitney coming soon! I won't call it a trend, but aren't a couple of soap operas going web based as well?
I'm really disappointed to see Up All Night isn't performing well. Personally, I think a timeslot change would help it a bit. But my disappointment stems from the fact that I was convinced I didn't want to watch the show when the promos were running before its premiere. Now that I've seen it, it's one of my favorite new shows of the season. I'll be very disappointed if it fails, especially to competing shows I don't find particularly appealing like Survivor or The X Factor.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't impressed with the show. I can see the appeal for other people though. I would rather watch Up All Night than the other selections.
ReplyDelete